How a new approach can help stop stolen and synthetic identities
With each new data breach, the world of identity fraud is becoming more complex. As businesses deal with the growing use of stolen and synthetic credentials, it is more critical than ever to deploy the right solutions at the time of new account onboarding. Traditional solutions are becoming increasingly ineffective, and businesses need an adaptive solution that proactively detects sophisticated fraud patterns in real time.
Join Stephen Moody, Solutions Architecture Director and Sharon Lucero, Product Marketing Manager as they explore:
- The creation of synthetic identities
- Why legacy solutions are ineffective
- How to enhance customer experience and reduce friction during the onboarding process
- How to use adaptive decisioning to detect and block fraudulent new account applications in real time
- How to comply with KYC regulations
Register now to secure your seat!
Please complete the form to register
All fields are required